What You Need to Know:
- SEGA's massively popular online action RPG from Japan, Phantasy Star Online 2, is coming to PC on the Microsoft Store tomorrow, May 27. The highly anticipated free-to-play game is launching on Windows 10 in North America for the first time.
- With the launch, players can expect various in-game items upon their first login. These items will include weapon skins that provide a new look to different weapons (Nei Claw / Nacht ×1, L & K Combat / Licht ×1, Windmill / Nacht ×1, Celesta Razor / Nacht ×1), Unit「Back / Fresh Aura」x1, consumables to help players get stronger faster (EXP Earned +50% x10, Rare Drop Rate +50% x10, Meseta Earned +50% x10), and Half Scape Doll x5.
- The North American version of Phantasy Star Online 2 includes fully localized text and character voices in English, spanning three years of content, including events, campaigns, quests, and raid bosses. In addition to the immersive original PSO2 story, the NA version also features the most-up-to-date balancing and quality-of-life improvements from the Japanese service. Players can choose from four races and nine classes while tackling various missions.
- They can also take a break from questing by playing one of the many Casino mini-games, chilling in the Alliance Quarters, competing in the new ARKS League or attending all-new live stage events. And for the first time they will be able to do all of this with friends on both PC and Xbox One thanks to cross-platform play.
- More fun and surprises are in store for ARKS in 2020 -- details can be found at https://pso2.com/. For additional up-to-the-minute details and updates, players can follow @play_PSO2 on Twitter, @PSO2Official on Facebook and @play_pso2 on Instagram.
It's about DAMN time!
Waited YEARS for this and now it finally comes lol.