Tokyo Game Show 2020 Online live-stream details announced!
What You Need to Know:
- SEGA announced this week, details for the upcoming SEGA/ATLUS announcement at Tokyo Game Show 2020 Online, and that a special portion of the show will be dedicated to "PSO2: NGS" which is entitled, "PSO2 NEW GENESIS Introduction". The segment is scheduled for September 25th at 5:00am (PDT) and will be broadcast simultaneously in both English and Japanese.
- The "PSO2 NEW GENESIS Introduction" segment will provide the latest updates and information on the upcoming "PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 NEW GENESIS", the newest entry to the "PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2" series, including new and exclusive footage of the game. Comedian Nasunakanishi will be the MC.
- PSO2: NGS live-stream (English)
- PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 NEW GENESIS is the latest entry to the "PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2" universe. Gameplay and graphics engine will be completely redesigned and reborn in all aspects!
- The Tokyo Game Show 2020 Online live stream in its entirety will take place from September 25th to 27th, 2020.
- Visit the official websites for more details and check out PSO2.com to enter the PSO2 universe on Xbox One and PC today for free. Follow @play_pso2 on Twitter for future updates! PSO2, PSO2: NGS
Source: Official Press Release
About Phantasy Star Online 2
Embark on a never-ending assortment of missions with fellow operatives and experience unparalleled character customization and action RPG combat, completely free to play. Explore numerous worlds with a party of up to four friends or exclusive multiparty areas where up to twelve players can play simultaneously! Download one of Japan's greatest action RPG's now for FREE on Xbox One and PC.
About SEGA CORPORATION
SEGA CORPORATION, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a worldwide leader in interactive entertainment both inside and outside the home. The company offers a variety of game content for console, PC and wireless devices including planning, development, sales and operations, and amusement machines including planning, development and sales. Moreover, it provides game content developed by studios in countries around the world through global publishing bases.