- System: Mobile (iOS, Android)
- Publisher: gumi inc.
- Developer: Fuji&gumi Games
- Release Date: May 18, 2016
- Price:Free-to- play with in-app purchases available
- Rating: E
- Genre: Tactical RPG
- Players: Single Player
- Official Website: http://www.gu3.co.jp/en/
What You Need to Know:
- gumi Inc. and Fuji&gumi Games today announced that the global version of Phantom of the Kill is holding a special event to celebrate the first anniversary of its release, available in North America and Europe. This spans across 121 countries for the Google Play store, with 138 countries for Apple's App Store.
- To celebrate this anniversary, the highest unit rarity has risen from five stars to six stars. A special Event quest makes six-star capable units available to all is open now. Now is your chance to experience power at a new level! Two available units are Laevateinn (Fire) and Tyrfing (Fire).
- The Lazuli Recruiter will also feature six-star capable units. These are only the first of many to become six-star capable from now on!
Source: Official gumi inc. Press Release
“Phantom of the Kill” has over 4 million downloads, and has also won the Google Play 2015 Best Game award. This mobile tactical RPG game has been localized into English and released in 121 countries in the Google Play Store and 138 countries in the iOS App Store, mainly in North America and Europe.
The 3D battle will change dramatically with a flick of a finger. You can enjoy the dramatic story with the mysterious girls with their legendary weapons. The opening animation created by Mamoru Oshii is a must see!
Turn the tides of war with a swipe of your finger in this tactical role-playing game that combines strategy with drama!
Event Period: Midnight May 18 — May 31 11:59 PM (PDT)
Social Media Links