XSEED Games Gets Warmed Up by Kicking Off Retail Pre-orders
What You Need to Know:
- Cosplay is already fun. Now imagine you can kick, punch or hold a pose exactly like your favorite anime character! That may not be what Knockout Home Fitness was designed for but it sure is an incentive to pick it up!
- XSEED Games, the independent-minded publishing brand of Marvelous USA, Inc., announced Knockout Home Fitness, a fitness game with high-intensity workouts featuring moves inspired by martial arts, will launch Sept. 28 for the Nintendo Switch™ system. Players looking to add a fitness title to their lineup can now preorder the physical version of the game at the XSEED Games Store and participating retailers. Pre-order details can be found at: knockout-homefitness.com.
- Released as FiNC HOME FiT in Japan, Knockout Home Fitness offers a total package of intense moves to work the upper body, as well as kicks, knees, and squats to get the lower body involved for a workout sure to get blood pumping in half the time compared to exercising only the upper body. The release will be the company’s first fitness game, expanding its already diverse portfolio into a new category.
- Grab a Joy-Con™ in each hand and get ready to achieve great results fast with a workout program developed specifically for the Nintendo Switch™. Deliver a knockout blow to inactivity with short, intense full body workouts designed by experts to maximize calorie-burning with strikes based not just on boxing, but also other martial arts such as Muay Thai, karate, and kung-fu! Track progress and strive for long-term goals with Personal Training Mode, or jump into the high-efficiency 3-Minute Fitness Mode to blow off some steam. Knockout Home Fitness features over 25 diverse music tracks and four personal trainers, each with their own training style and personality.
- Knockout Home Fitness is published in North America exclusively for the Nintendo Switch™ and will launch in North America on Sept. 28 and will be released in Europe from publisher Marvelous Europe on Oct. 8. The game is currently available for physical pre-order through the XSEED Games Store and participating retailers for a MSRP of $39.99, with more information about digital availability to be announced at a later date. This title has been rated “E for Everyone” by the ESRB.
About Knockout Home Fitness
Knockout Home Fitness - Launch Date Trailer (Nintendo Switch)
● Real full body fitness, 60 courses— Intense calorie-burning exercises with moves based on boxing and other martial arts such as karate, kung-fu, and Muay Thai with plenty of courses created for all fitness levels
● Daily workouts in about 15 minutes— Providing options for any lifestyle or schedule, players can choose from 3-Minute Fitness Mode, offering selectable high-intensity workouts, or a pre-programmed Personal Training Mode that offers a varied selection of daily exercise routines including stretches that can be completed in about 15 minutes.
● Track progress and stay focused on results— The sleek “My Report” function provides stats on workout frequency, length, calories burned, and logs completed actions all in one place
● Four personality-driven trailers— Four personal trainers with personalities to fit a player’s preferred coaching style ranging from friendly to strict, deliver customized daily routines aligned with individual goals and keep things fresh with new activities each day
Source: Official Press Relase
About XSEED Games
XSEED Games is the independent-minded publishing brand of Marvelous USA, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Marvelous Inc., which is a publicly traded company listed in the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Formed in 2004 and located in Torrance, California, XSEED Games publishes interactive entertainment content for PC and consoles from the Marvelous portfolio as well as from a wide variety of third-party partners. Whether it’s Marvelous properties such as STORY OF SEASONS (Bokujo Monogatari), SENRAN KAGURA, and Rune Factory, or third-party titles such as the Corpse Party and AKIBA’S TRIP series or Granblue Fantasy: Versus, XSEED Games has grown its reputation among gamers with its critically acclaimed localizations and commitment to fans, remaining ever dedicated to its “indie spirit, player-first” approach.
More information about XSEED Games’ products can be found at www.xseedgames.com. Fans can also follow XSEED Games on Twitter, Instagram, Twitch, get in depth info from their developer blog, and join the discussion on their Discord server at: http://discord.gg/XSEEDGames.