Closed Beta Test for Android Devices to be Held Soon
What You Need to Know:
- SQUARE ENIX® and Applibot, Inc. today announced that pre-registration for the North American, European and Korean version of NieR Re[in]carnation, the first mobile title in the NieR series, is now live in select regions*.
- Bringing together an all-star team including creative director YOKO TARO, composer Keiichi Okabe from MONACA and producer Yosuke Saito, the Action Command RPG NieR Re[in]carnation tells the story of a girl who awakens in a mysterious place known as The Cage. Guided by a creature who calls herself Mama, the girl sets off on a journey through The Cage to reclaim what she has lost and to atone for her sins.
- Players can pre-register* through the AppStore and Google Play now. Those who pre-register through the Google Play Store may be randomly selected to participate in an upcoming closed beta test. Further details will be disclosed later on the official NieR Re[in]carnation social pages. Additional pre-registration information can be found here: https://nierreincarnation.com/preregistration/.
- Additionally, by reaching 300,000 pre-registrants, all players will receive 3,000 gems upon the game’s release, allowing them to complete one 10x Summon for free.
- Fans of the NieR series can also jump into NieR Replicant™ ver.1.22474487139..., the re-telling of NieR Replicant for modern consoles, which is now available on the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X, and PC (Steam®). NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139... is rated M (Mature). Complete details on all editions of the game are available at: http://www.niergame.com.
- NieR Re[in]carnation will be available as a free download with in-app purchases on iOS and Android devices. Text will be supported in English and Korean. For more information, please visit: https://nierreincarnation.com.
NieR Re[in]carnation - Promotional Trailer
* Pre-registration available to players in the following regions: United States, Canada, Australia, Korea, Ireland, Italy, UK, Estonia, Austria, the Netherlands, Cyprus, Greece, Croatia, Sweden, Spain, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Hungary, Finland, France, Bulgaria, Poland, Portugal, Malta, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Iceland, Norway, Luxembourg.
Source: Official Press Release
About NieR Re[in]carnation
NieR Re[in]carnation is the latest game in the NieR series, and is developed specifically for mobile devices.
All Prayers Lead to The Cage.
A girl awakens on a cold stone floor.
She finds herself in an infinitely vast place filled with buildings that touch the very sky.
Guided by a mysterious creature who calls herself Mama, she begins to explore her new surroundings.
To reclaim what she has lost—and atone for her sins—she sets off on a journey through this place of unknown creation.
...A place known as The Cage.
Official Website: https://nierreincarnation.com
Naver Café: https://cafe.naver.com/nierreincarnation
Official NieR Series Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NieRGame
Official NieR Series Twitter: @NieRGame
Official NieR Series Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/niergame/
Official Page: www.niergame.com