"Pui Pui Molcar" got highest reviews in Filmarks among Winter 2021 anime!
What You Need to Know:
- One of the biggest review serivices in Japan, Filmarks has revealed the midterm results for their "Winter 2021 Filmarks Ranking". Surprisingly, the most highly rated anime (calculated by the number of ★s) is Pui Pui Molcar directed by Tomoki Misato, who has won many awards such as the Paris International Fantastic Film Festival (PIFFF) and has received a lot of attention as a creator.
- The setting of "Pui Pui Molcar" is a world in which guinea pigs become cars. They have round cute eyes and butts and short wiggly limbs. This iyashikei slice of life heals viewers with their cute movement as well as the story full of adventure, friendship, and fluffiness. The episodes are available to stream on the Bandai Namco YouTube Channel and updated weekly!
- Following Pui Pui Molcar is this Winter's skateboarding anime, SK∞ (SK8 the Infinity at #2, and Non Non Biyori Nonstop, the 3rd season of the hit slice of life anime, ranked at #3. It seems as though calming and upbeat anime are what people need right now! At least accordnign to Japanese audiences.
- Moreover, the most reviewed and commented anime is Yakusoku no Neverland (The Promised Neverland) 2nd season. There are a lot of exciting anime this Winter season, so check them out!
- And check out our "Winter 2021 Anime Season So Far..." Hivecast if you missed the live stream on YouTube!
Top 3 Anime in Filmarks Ranking
The guinea pig-cars are so cute!!
It's a short anime, but pretty relaxing!