What You Need to Know:
- A lot of us gamers out there typically spend a lot of our precious time either on the sofa or at our desks, pouring hours into our favorite games then reluctantly walking over to the bed and sleep after the long grind. However, never before my existence on this planet have I experiended a real gaming bed, as illustrated by Japanese furnishing manufacturer website Bauhutte. Have my otaku dreams come true?!
- Japan is very well known for being an ergonomically-friendly country, often selling products for the stressed-out salary-men that galavant on the streets, or creating some incredible architechtural buildings for fashion shops. Now they've taken things to an entirely new level of comfort, with Bauhutte introducing the ultimate gaming bed for gamers.
- This gaming bed set comes with the works, such as a nice and soft gaming pillow, bed desk, an ascending and descending headboard, gaming blanket, along with a headphone hanger after a long day in the virtual working world. You could always purchase other products as well to make life even easier, such as your favorite onsie, but if you're interested in this particular set it'll cost you around 126,300¥ ($1270$US roughly).
- Who needs Netflix and chill when you can just game and chill? Grab your favorite beverage and munchies, set up your gaming login, and game all day until the sandman arrives! Who needs a conventional desk anymore, when you have this luxurious bed waiting for you?! That's it, I'm tossing out my sofa! Where's my wallet?!
- Hey Bauhutte, if you're looking for someone to review this wonderful gaming bed, we'd be delighted to do so! This is THE quintessential gaming experience.
Breaking news, man sells his soul to buy a brand new gaming bed...
Damn, sign me right up!