Tears of Themis Embarks Players On An Adventure Filled With Romance and Mystery
What You Need to Know:
- Global interactive entertainment developer and publisher miHoYo announced that its prime Romance Detective Game, Tears of Themis, hit the global stage April 19th to invite players to solve cases and establish justice through an exhilarating romantic journey in the fictitious city of Stellis. Gate for Closed Beta registration has been lifted on the official website and Closed Beta Testing will begin on May 8th. You can register for Closed Beta on their official website: https://tot.mihoyo.com/CBTsign-up/?lang=en-us#/
- The first official PV was also released last weekend:
- Featuring stunning visual art style and intriguing story, Tears of Themis highlights its’ adventure with romance and wits. The player takes on the role of the female lawyer, who persists on with truth and moral justice when breaking down cases brought to her through Themis Law firm and other encounters. Through questioning witnesses and suspects, conducting investigations on locations, and examining pieces of evidence, the player heads to court for legal battles and brings justice and peace back to the city.
- The player’s legal journey is accompanied by four main male characters including Luke Pearce, Marius von Hagen, Vyn Richter, and Arten Wing, who all have their own respective identity, personality, skills, and background. When conducting investigations and solving puzzles with support and assistance from the four characters, the player cultivates relationships and grows with these characters through all kinds of missions. The goal is not only to unveil the secrets of Stellis city but also to learn about their stories and build special connections with the one the player prefers to lean on.
- Tears of Themis opens its initial global Beta Test registration on its’ official website from April 19th to May 6th, 2021. Closed Beta will begin on May 8th. The title has been rated with 3+ on Google Play and 4+ on iOS. Tears of Themis is available in simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Japanese, and Korean with voice-overs in Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- For more information and updates, visit the official website http://tot.mihoyo.com or follow on Twitter @TearsofThemisEN.
Source: Official Press Release
"Tech Otakus Save the World!" Founded in Shanghai in 2012, miHoYo dedicates itself to being a leader in the interactive entertainment industry, with creative content covering games, manga, novels, and more, striving for perfection in all it delivers. miHoYo endeavors to bring its vision to the players of the world, and create a lasting and supportive community