Watch Panels, Hang Out Virtually With Rooster Teeth Personalities, and Experience This Once-in-a-Lifetime (hopefully) Version of RTX from Creators Who Know How to Internet
What You Need to Know:
- Rooster Teeth announced RTX at Home, a virtual Rooster Teeth event taking place September 15-25. Earlier this year, RTX Austin was delayed and then ultimately cancelled.
- RTX at Home will invite the worldwide Rooster Teeth fandom to watch panels, catch exclusive reveals from their favorite series and join in on virtual events that will bring fans together from around the world to celebrate their love of all things Rooster Teeth.
- RTX at Home will stream live on RoosterTeeth.com and the Rooster Teeth apps, with all of the panel programming available at no charge for all FIRST members.
- A number of showcase panels will be available for free for everyone, including the RWBY Volume 8 panel and the Red vs. Blue: Zero panel. In addition to fan favorite panels, RTX at Home will include virtual versions of the RTX Animation Festival and the RTX Podcast Festival.
- When is RTX at Home? - RTX at Home programming will run September 15-25, 2020, with a break in live broadcasts over the weekend, September 19-20, during which recaps and rebroadcasts of the first four days of content will air.
- Where do I watch RTX at Home programming? - RTX at Home programming will be broadcast on RoosterTeeth.com and the Rooster Teeth apps, unless otherwise noted.
- Do I need an RTX badge to watch RTX at Home? - No! RTX at Home is free for all FIRST members. FIRST membership is available at RoosterTeeth.com for $5 a month. Select RTX at Home panels will be available to watch for free.
- Free Programming - Certain panels and events will be available free-to-watch on RoosterTeeth.com and the Rooster Teeth apps. The RWBY Volume 8 panel and the Red vs. Blue: Zero panel will be free-to-watch. A complete list of programming is coming soon.
- Nighttime Events - While RTX won’t take over downtown Austin this year with live comedy shows, parties, concerts or gaming events, RTX at Home will recreate the vibe with special one-time only virtual events. These special events will require separate ticket purchases and FIRST members will have early access to purchase tickets. More information on nighttime events will be available soon.
- Virtual Talent Experiences - RTX at Home will include separate ticketed virtual meet-and-greets with Rooster Teeth personalities, personalized video recordings, group happy hours, and more! These experiences will be limited, and FIRST members will have early access to tickets. More details coming soon!
- To keep up to date with the event, interested attendees can RSVP at rtxevent.com.
Source: Official Press Release
RTX is the show where gaming meets the internet. Established in 2011 in Austin, TX, RTX has grown from 600 attendees to more than 65,000 at RTX Austin 2019, and international events in Sydney and London. Major brands like AT&T, HP and Intel find a home on the RTX show floor, where they activate and engage with influential fans of gaming, anime, and internet culture. Find out more at RTXEvent.com
Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com.