SAMURAI SHODOWN – Switch Trailer (North America)
What You Need to Know:
- SNK CORPORATION is proud to announce that the critically acclaimed SAMURAI SHODOWN, nominated for Best Fighting Game at THE GAME AWARDS 2019 is now making its way to the Nintendo Switch system in Q1 2020!
- From its creation in 1993, the Samurai Shodown series has redefined weapon-based fighting games. 11 years after its most recent release comes a brand new addition on the Nintendo Switch! Experience the fighting game that took the world by storm!
- 13 returning characters are joined by 3 completely new to the series. This latest installment takes place one year before the events of the original Samurai Shodown game, where tensions are still hot in the land of the rising sun!
- Classic Samurai Shodown concepts like the Rage Gauge, Lightning Blade, and Super Special Moves make their return! Feel your heart race as you're moments from death, only to turn the tables in one fell swoop! A true fighting game experience is waiting for you on the Nintendo Switch!
- It's easier than ever to battle a friend using the Nintendo Switch's Table Top mode. Simply pass them a Joy-Con and have at it! Additionally, you can fight anywhere in the world using Handheld mode!
- Fan favorites like Rimururu, Kubikiri Basara, Kazuki Kazama, and Wan Fu make their return! Also, Hisame Shizumaru from Samurai Shodown III is included as a free character!
- Samurai Shodown! 2, a fighting game developed for SNK's own handheld system (the Neo Geo Pocket) will now be available for the first time ever on a new platform, and only on the Nintendo Switch! These chibi fighters really pack a punch!
Source: Official Press Release
SamSho!! Soooo good!
Such a great fighting game!! Love SamSho!