What You Need to Know:
- Back in December, the anime adaptation of Sansha Sanyo, a 4-panel comedy manga by Cherry Arai, was announced for spring 2016.
- The story follows three high-school girls, all of whom share the Chinese character for "leaf" in their name. But although their names may be similar, their personalities are worlds apart.
- New information has just been revealed in the form of the voice acting cast for the three main characters.
- Futaba Odagiri will be played by newcomer Mai Kanazawa, Teru Hayama by Ayaka Imamura (Miyabi Hotaka from Absolute Duo), and Youko Nishikawa by Yuu Wakui (Sumire Hikami from Aikatsu!)
- It's sure to be a fun anime, so make sure to check back for updates!
Source: Natalie Comic
This looks like it could be a really upbeat series!
I can't wait to hear what the new voice actor is like!
[ad_dfp position="bottom1" unit_pc1="true" unit_pc2="true" unit_sp1="true" class="mt40"]