- System: iOS, Android
- Publisher: AbracadabraGames
- Developer: AbracadabraGames
- Release Date: August 30th, 2017
- Rating: 12+
- Genre: Otome Game
- Players: 1
- Official Website: https://www.facebook.com/animatetimesen/
Who it Caters to
What to Expect
You will have to decide on which prince you want to engage with and each day, you will receive 5 tickets to advance your story, much like many other mobile otome games. Throughout the story, you will be given a chance at making a decision that will ultimately increase or decrease the affection between you and your prince. As your affection increases, you will be able to unlock new CGs and scenarios!
Sealed With a Kiss ~Bride of an Asmodian~ Official Trailer
The story described for Sealed With a Kiss ~Bride of an Asmodian~ sounds quite epic indeed, however the actual story does not play out that way at all. First of all, from the start, you are already deemed the Hero, but in fact, you have done nothing to earn that title. Even as the game plays out, aside from being the one to pick the next Dark Lord and doing something kind of mediocre that astounds everyone (capture a cute animal in a tournament?), there’s nothing amazing about you that makes you stand out as a heroine. You are probably mediocre in every way.
Right from the beginning, after the plot plays out, you are given the option of picking between Kyle or Al. Apparently you are given the option of trying them both out and if you don’t fall for either of them, you can pick someone else after a certain period of time, although we didn’t try this out; it was merely something that they stipulated as a condition. We believe it may be true as there are 5 love interests that you will see ingame, as well as the addition of keys that allow you to switch your love interest, so don’t feel locked in should you have picked incorrectly! That being said, it seems that the butler with an eye patch and Ash are not romanceable so don’t hold out for them even if you really want to!
The CGs created for Sealed With a Kiss ~Bride of an Asmodian~ were quite well made considering the mobile platform. We were impressed by the detail put into each character. The backgrounds were fairly nice as well. Our only complaint would be about Ash who, despite being relatively important to the main character, does not get a CG!
Speaking of missions, you will come across missions every once in awhile that will require you to either purchase an item with platinum—an in game purchase you have to fund with real money—in order to see a special event or get the sweet route, or you have to settle for the normal route and skip the special event if you don’t have the resources. Sometimes, if you pick the normal route, you will also have to pay a certain amount of gold to buy an item you need to advance forward. This is where the Charm Up feature is really handy. Luckily, you gain stamina every 3 minutes so expect to have 20 stamina to Charm Up around every hour.
You can also use your gold—or platinum, if you can buy it—to buy cute items for your avatar to up her charm and elegance. This makes each avatar special in appearance. You can even do this for your romantic partner in the game, which is an added bonus, if that suits your fancy. Dress him up as you please!
Honey's Gameplay Consensus
- Queen-style White Dress Event Code
- Pre-release events
- Special stories can be unlocked by paying platinum
- Charm Up feature adds a little bit more gameplay
- Unlock special events and complete missions by purchasing new outfits or accessories
- 5 Dark Princes to choose from
- Ability to change clothes, do make up, change accessories to increase charm
- Frequent spelling/grammatical errors
- Game is slow to load and requires frequent loading
- Tickets are used quickly without really advancing the story much and are only replenished once a day
- Relies heavily of in-game purchases of Platinum to get items and advance on
- It is hard to unlock special scenes without purchasing Platinum
- Seth isn’t a playable character
- There’s no CG for Ash