Scenes reproduced from anime television series to spotlight Yuji Itadaori and other key characters
What You Need to Know:
- Global apparel retailer UNIQLO today announces that it will introduce its second UT (UNIQLO T-Shirt) collaboration collection with JUJUTSU KAISEN on Thursday, June 24 in the United States. The collection will also be available globally but launch dates will vary by region. This selection features exclusive designs from the anime television series, including battle scenes in which key characters unleash their sorcery. JUJUTSU KAISEN is available to stream now worldwide outside of Asia on Crunchyroll.
- The designs of these T-shirts feature famous scenes from the anime, including the ending song with Yuji Itadori, Megumi Fushiguro's Divine Dogs and a scene depicting Nobara Kugisaki using her Resonance. Another notable graphic is the scene in which Satoru Gojo removes his blindfold to activate his Infinite Void domain expansion technique. Some of the kids' T-shirts use the same graphics as the adults', but with a different color scheme. Pocketable tote bags matching the T-shirt designs are also available.
Must-see scenes for die-hard fans and designs that will delight all
US Launch: Thursday, June 24
- Adults: 6 T-shirts priced at $19.90
- Kids: 4 T-shirts priced at $9.90
- 3 pocketable bags priced at $14.90
Availability: All UNIQLO stores in the United States and UNIQLO.com. The collection will also be available globally but launch dates will vary by region.
Special site: https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/ut-graphic-tees/anime-jujutsu-kaisen
Source: Official Press Release
About UNIQLO LifeWear
Apparel that comes from the Japanese values of simplicity, quality and longevity. Designed to be of the time and for the time, LifeWear is made with such modern elegance that it becomes the building blocks of each individual’s style. A perfect shirt that is always being made more perfect. The simplest design hiding the most thoughtful and modern details. The best in fit and fabric made to be affordable and accessible to all. LifeWear is clothing that is constantly being innovated, bringing more warmth, more lightness, better design, and better comfort to people’s lives.
About UNIQLO and Fast Retailing
UNIQLO is a brand of Fast Retailing Co., Ltd., a leading Japanese retail holding company with global headquarters in Tokyo, Japan. UNIQLO is the largest of eight brands in the Fast Retailing Group, the others being GU, Theory, Helmut Lang, PLST (Plus T), Comptoir des Cotonniers, Princesse tam.tam and J Brand. With global sales of approximately 2.0088 trillion yen for the 2020 fiscal year ending August 31, 2020 (US $19.06 billion, calculated in yen using the end of August 2020 rate of $1 = 105.4 yen), Fast Retailing is one of the world’s largest apparel retail companies, and UNIQLO is Japan’s leading specialty retailer.
UNIQLO continues to open large-scale stores in some of the world's most important cities and locations, as part of its ongoing efforts to solidify its status as a global brand. Today the company has more than 2,200 stores in 25 markets including Japan. In alphabetical order, the other markets are Australia, Belgium, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Italy, Malaysia, Netherlands, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, U.K. U.S. and Vietnam. In addition, UNIQLO established a social business in Bangladesh together with the Grameen Bank in 2010, and today there are several Grameen-UNIQLO stores in Dhaka.
With a corporate statement committed to changing clothes, changing conventional wisdom and change the world, Fast Retailing is dedicated to creating great clothing with new and unique value to enrich the lives of people everywhere. For more information about UNIQLO and Fast Retailing, please visit www.uniqlo.com and www.fastretailing.com.