Fur-midable Member of the Phantom Thieves Joins the Monkey Gang
What You Need to Know:
- SEGA revealed today at gamescom that Morgana, the cunning and courageous member of the Phantom Thieves in Persona 5, is coming to Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania as a playable character.
- Morgana will be available as a post-launch DLC character for $4.99 on all platforms on November 2. Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania launches worldwide on October 5.
- Today’s Super Monkey Ball 20th Anniversary segment on gamescom: Opening Night Live also revealed first-look gameplay of all 12 Party Games coming to Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania! Each of the core six members in the monkey gang - AiAi, MeeMee, GonGon, Baby, Doctor, and YanYan – will be playable in fan-favorites like Monkey Target, Monkey Soccer, and Monkey Target.
- First introduced to the US in 2017’s acclaimed JRPG, Persona 5, Morgana is a mysterious being that bears a striking resemblance to a feline (BUT DON’T CALL HIM A CAT!). Morgana’s courage, knowledge, and loyalty are irreplaceable to the Phantom Thieves as they seek to eradicate the seeds of corruption by changing the hearts of the villainous figures that stand in the way of justice.
- Morgana joins the cadre of previously announced guest characters in Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania, including Beat from Jet Set Radio, beloved duo Sonic the Hedgehog and Miles “Tails” Prower, and Kazuma Kiryu from Yakuza. The notorious treasure-loving character will be playable in every Main Game mode, where the feisty feline will collect chests in lieu of bananas.
- More iconic additions to the character roster are soon to come – follow the official Super Monkey Ball channels on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube for future reveals in the coming weeks!
- Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania launches on October 5, 2021, for Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam for $39.99 (console) and $29.99 (PC). The Digital Deluxe edition will retail for $49.99. Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania will also support Xbox Series X Smart Delivery immediately on release, ensuring players will only have to buy the game once to play it on their favorite Xbox console. Additionally, buy the digital PS4™ version from PlayStation™Store or the physical version from a retailer and play the PS5™ version at no extra cost.
Source: Official Press Release
Oh, no way! That's so cool!
I love Morgana! What an interesting crossover!