Starting October 14, 2020, celebrate with free games to download and keep forever, new and never seen before content, exclusive interviews, and 60th Anniversary website launched!
What You Need to Know:
- It's official! 2020 marks the 60th Anniversary of SEGA®! SEGA West is delighted to announce its plans to celebrate this amazing milestone in its history with its millions of fans around the world. Head over to the newly launched sega60th.com for more details.
- The week-long 60th anniversary celebrations start today on Steam, as gamers will be treated to awesome discounts on SEGA's diverse portfolio of products (check the Steam promotion page here for more details). There are also some brand new, free-to-own retro-inspired mini games¹, which have been created by SEGA studios specifically for this 60th anniversary.
- Armor of Heroes – Relic Entertainment™ – A retro-inspired multiplayer tank romp for up to four players in versus combat and couch co-op. Available from October 15-19.
- Endless Zone – Amplitude Studios™ – The Endless universe and Fantasy Zone™ collide in this side-scrolling shoot 'em up. Available from October 16-19.
- Streets of Kamurocho – SEGA® – Kiryu and Majima from SEGA's critically acclaimed Yakuza™ series are raging on the Streets of Kamurocho in a new, but familiar challenge. Available from October 17-19.
- Golden Axed – SEGA® – A build of a never-before-seen glimpse at a canned project called Golden Axe™: Reborn. Available from October 18-19. So, just one day.
- To claim your free games, all you need to do is head to the linked product page on Steam and click 'Play Game', this will add the game to your library, and it will be yours forever. Act fast, once they're taken down from Steam, they're gone forever! In addition, Steam users who link their accounts to their email addresses at sega60th.com will be treated to SEGA Saturn classic, NiGHTS™ into Dreams, for free during the 60 day celebration.²
- The fun doesn't stop when the promotion is over though, as from today, our social channels and 60th Anniversary website will be lit up with 60 days of fantastic SEGA content. We'll be hosting let's plays, regular competitions, interviewing SEGA stalwarts from all corners of the business and treating you to video and editorial content covering different parts of SEGA's rich history. Stay tuned to our Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube channels for your daily dose of content.
Source: Official Press Release
Happy birthday, SEGA!
And thanks for all the freebies!