What You Need to Know:
- No Game, No Life Zero will make its North American debut with the never-before-seen English dub of the movie at the grand premiere event on Friday, September 15, 2017. A English-subtitled screening of the film with the original Japanese audio will also debut at LA-AFF on Saturday, September 16, 2017.
- The film’s English ADR production will be directed by Kyle Colby Jones (Akame ga Kill!, Parasyte -the maxim-, Food Wars! Girls und Panzer der Film), who also conducted the English version of highly acclaimed No Game No Life anime television series.
- The movie’s English dub cast will include vocal talent from the original English production of the anime series, including Scott Gibbs, Caitlynn French, Shannon Emerick, and Kira Vincent-Davis.
- Tickets for the extremely limited grand premiere of No Game, No Life Zero are currently available here!
- The film takes place six thousand years before Sora and Shiro were even a blink in the history of Disboard. War consumed the land, tearing apart the heavens, destroying stars, and even threatening to wipe out the human race. Amid the chaos and destruction, a young man named Riku leads humanity toward the tomorrow his heart believed in. One day, in the ruins of an Elf city, he meets Shuvi, a female exiled "ex-machina" android who asks him to teach her what it means to have a human heart.
Well this is certainly exciting! Great for all of those who missed out on the Japanese side of things!