También puedes leer este artículo en:Español
What You Need to Know:
- It has been announced that Tanaka Strike's manga, Servamp, will be getting an anime adaptation, set to air from July 2016.
- The story centres around Mahiru Shirota, a high-school boy who despite hating difficult things, picks up a stray cat who just happens to be a vampire, or 'Servamp', and ends up in the middle of a war.
- The staff and cast have also been announced. The studio will be Brains Base, Hideaki Nakano will be directing, with Junko Yamanaka on character design and Kenji Kouta on series composition.
- Notable voice acting roles include Takuma Terashima as Mahiru and Yuki Kaji as Kuro.
- The first key visual and PV have also been released, take a look below!
Source: Official Website
The staff are the same as Aoharu x Kikanjuu! Looks like we can expect a lot from this series!
The art style is nice and the plot sounds interesting! Bring on summer!