Seven Seas announced their acquisition of mature manga "Cat in a Hot Girls’ Dorm" by Haruki and "Who Wants to Marry a Billionaire?" by Mikoto Yamaguchi and Mario for their Ghost Ship imprint for older readers.
What You Need to Know:
- Cat in a Hot Girls’ Dorm by Haruki--a glimpse into the secret, sexy life of an all-girls’ dorm told from the POV of a mischievous cat.
- Follow the everyday domestic “adventures” of ten residents of a women’s dormitory in this sexy manga series. The ladies adopt a cute cat off the street, and from that moment on, he’s sticking his nose in everyone’s business! Who’s dating who? Who’s into casual flings? Who’s into girls? The cat sees all.
- Seven Seas will publish the Mature-rated manga series Cat in a Hot Girls’ Dorm for the first time in North America in print and on digital platforms in single volume editions. Volume 1 will be released in November 2021 for $13.99 USA / $17.99 CAN as part of Seven Seas’ Ghost Ship imprint.
- Who Wants to Marry a Billionaire? by Mikoto Yamaguchi and Mario. A crafty young woman gets more than she bargained for when she connives her way onto a sexy reality show!
- Down on her luck and pushing 30, Yuuna needs a plan to dig herself out from under her mountain of debt. Fortunately, she knows just the thing: Tamarowa, the famous reality television show where women compete for the right to marry into riches! She may not be the most well-connected contestant, or the prettiest, or the most provocative, but she’s willing to do whatever it takes to thwart the competition and bag her man and his moneybags.
- Seven Seas will publish the Mature-rated manga series Who Wants to Marry a Billionaire? for the first time in North America in print and on digital platforms in single volume editions. Volume 1 will be released in December 2021 for $13.99 USA / $17.99 CAN as part of Seven Seas’ Ghost Ship imprint.
Source: Official Press Release
About Seven Seas Entertainment
Established in 2004, Seven Seas Entertainment specializes in bringing the best of Japanese manga and light novels to North American audiences, and producing original comics, graphic novels, and youth literature. As of July 2021, Seven Seas and all of its book imprints are distributed by Penguin Random House Publisher Services. For more information, visit sevenseasentertainment.com