What You Need to Know:
- Seven Seas Enertainment is back with more great content for us all to enjoy. Check out their new acquisitions below:
- Seven Seas Entertainment is excited to announce the license acquisition of the manga series World End Solte by Satoshi Mizukami, creator of cult favorites Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer, Spirit Circle, and Planet With. In a world plagued by magical pollution, an orphan girl sets off on an adventure!
- The war is finally over, but the land has been ravaged. Magical pollution runs rampant, distorting time and space. Solte, an orphan whose mother and father were killed trying to eliminate this blight, decides to follow in her parents’ footsteps. But rather than cleansing the pollution, she wants to venture into it, like the Salvagers who reclaim treasure from its depths. Solte wants to push farther and see if she can find the other side--and perhaps even the answers she seeks.
- Seven Seas will publish the manga series World End Solte for the first time in North America in print and on digital platforms in single volume editions. Volume 1 will be released in April 2022 for $12.99 USA / $16.99 CAN.
- Seven Seas Entertainment is pleased to announce the license acquisition of the manga series I Think I Turned My Childhood Friend Into a Girl by Azusa Banjo, an LGBT+ romantic comedy in which nobody is quite what they seem, and everyone learns to be who they truly are.
- It’s a familiar story: a popular high school student gives their plain friend a makeover and transforms their life. But this time, the path to a new life isn’t quite so straight and narrow. Kenshirou Midou has loved cosmetics all his life, keeping his obsession secret from almost everyone except for his childhood friend Hiura Mihate. One day, Kenshirou gets permission to practice applying makeup on Hiura, and the results are earth-shattering: Hiura’s appearance transforms from a plain, undersized boy to a pretty, petite girl, and Kenshirou discovers just how freeing it is to apply his passion! Yet he’s not the only one who finds the process liberating. Hiura likes the makeup, and the subsequent “dress-up” in feminine clothes, and decides to start wearing the girls’ uniform to school. Kenshirou doesn’t understand if he’s unlocked something in Hiura, or if he’s simply seeing a new side to his childhood buddy that he never noticed before. What are these feelings bubbling between them now--is this attraction truly new?
- Seven Seas will publish the manga series I Think I Turned My Childhood Friend Into a Girl for the first time in North America in print and on digital platforms in single volume editions. Volume 1 will be released in May 2022 for $13.99 USA / $17.99 CAN.
- Seven Seas Entertainment is thrilled to announce the license acquisition of the light novel series Classroom of the Elite: Year 2 by Syougo Kinugasa and Tomoseshunsaku. In this direct sequel series to the cutthroat school drama that inspired an anime and manga adaptation, the students’ second year begins--and the stakes are as high as ever!
- Students of the prestigious Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School are given remarkable freedom--if they can win, barter, or save enough points to work their way up the ranks! Ayanokouji Kiyotaka started at the bottom in the scorned Class D, where he met Horikita Suzune, who was determined to rise up the ladder to Class A. Who can beat the system in a school where cutthroat competition is the name of the game? The second year of this intense school drama begins now!
- Seven Seas will publish the series Classroom of the Elite: Year 2 (Light Novel) for the first time in North America in print and (early) on digital platforms in single volume editions. Volume 1 will be released in print in May 2022 for $14.99 USA / $18.99 CAN.
Seven Seas Licenses Satoshi Mizukami’s WORLD END SOLTE Manga Series
Seven Seas Licenses LGBT+ Manga Series I THINK I TURNED MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND INTO A GIRL
Same School, Second Year: Seven Seas Licenses CLASSROOM OF THE ELITE: YEAR 2 Light Novel Series
Source: Official Press Release
About Seven Seas Entertainment
Established in 2004, Seven Seas Entertainment specializes in bringing the best of Japanese manga and light novels to North American audiences, and producing original comics, graphic novels, and youth literature. As of July 2021, Seven Seas and all of its book imprints are distributed by Penguin Random House Publisher Services. For more information, visit sevenseasentertainment.com