Shantae and the Seven Sirens - Launch Trailer
What You Need to Know:
- Your wish is granted! WayForward is enamored to announce that Shantae and the Seven Sirens is now available digitally on consoles and PC, marking the return of the hair-whipping, belly-dancing, shape-shifting Half-Genie, Shantae, in her biggest game to date!
- Combining the most popular aspects of past series entries into an all-new tropical-island adventure, Shantae and the Seven Sirens can now be downloaded on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC at the price of $29.99. (In Europe, the Switch version will arrive on June 4.)
- Shantae's quest begins with a visit to a tropical resort where she encounters new Half-Genie allies, but her vacation gets cut short when her new friends mysteriously vanish. An attempt to find them takes Shantae into a vast, interconnected world spanning both the island's surface and a massive sunken city below.
- On her quest, Shantae learns new Fusion Magic instant transformations and powerful environment-affecting dances, acquires a variety of upgrades, spells, and collectibles (including all-new ability-boosting Monster Cards), explores multiple towns and labyrinths, converses with eccentric characters, and fights an array of foes - including the diabolical Seven Sirens!
- For the first time in Shantae series history, stunning TV-quality cutscenes complement the action, including a gorgeous anime-style opening by acclaimed animation house Studio TRIGGER that's been viewed by audiences more than 2 million times online.
- In addition to the digital version of the game, a physical version is available for preorder from Limited Run Games through June 14, 2020.
Source: Official Press Release
Amazing game by the way! Anyone reading this, please buy it!
Wholeheartedly agree bee-kun!