What You Need to Know:
- Shin Megami Tensei V has released information on its DLC content alongside pre-orders for the Digital Deluxe Edition on the Nintendo eShop.
- The Digital Deluxe Edition contains additional digital content including character boosts (currency, experience and rare items), three demon subquests (Artemis, Cleopatra, and Mephisto) and the “Return of the True Demon” subquest, in which players will be able to take on the legendary nine Fiends, including the strongest opponent of them all: the Demi-fiend from Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne.
- "Mitama Dance of Wealth"
- "Mitama Dance of EXP"
- "Mitama Dance of Miracles"
- "A Goddess in Training"
- "The Rage of a Queen"
- "The Doctor's Last Wish"
- "Return of the True Demon"
- "Safety Difficulty" (Free DLC at launch!)
- "Japanese Voices" (Free DLC at launch!)
- Shin Megami Tensei V is the latest entry in the acclaimed Shin Megami Tensei RPG series from ATLUS. Play as a high school student who must harness newfound powers to fight through a demon-infested wasteland using a command-based system, where finding your enemy’s weak points is key to executing powerful combos. Though demons are formidable opponents, some can be worthy allies and recruited via negotiations to fight alongside you in a dying world. Shin Megami Tensei V will launch exclusively for Nintendo Switch on November 12.
- For more information on each DLC, please refer to their individual pages on the Nintendo eShop.
Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-order - $84.99:
Source: Official Press Release
The Digital Deluxe Edition looks good!
I can't wait to play this game and then those DLCs when they release!