Are you ready for the next level of play?
What You Need to Know:
- Take your love of cosplay from the convention floor to the streets with Loot Crate’s new line of cosPLAY wearables!
- Add some otaku flair to your wardrobe with some amazing pieces of casual cosplay attire! The line of exclusive apparel inspired by the costumes, styles, and looks of your favorite pop culture characters starts with the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers from the iconic Hasbro franchise.
- Show your fandom with these high-quality, officially licensed, and exclusive active wear Power Rangers shirts in Red, Green, and Pink Ranger styles.
- Power Ranger cosPLAY apparel is limited to 500 pieces each and cost $29.99 plus shipping and handling. Supplies are limited so be sure to order by August 15 at 9:00pm PDT. New designs from fan-favorite franchises drop quarterly!
- Be your favorite character disguised in everyday life with cosPLAY! https://lootcrate.com/products/power-rangers
Source: Official Press Release
Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS) is a global play and entertainment company committed to making the world a better place for all children, fans and families. Hasbro delivers immersive brand experiences for global audiences through consumer products, including toys and games; entertainment through eOne, its independent studio; and gaming, led by the team at Wizards of the Coast, an award-winning developer of tabletop and digital games best known for fantasy franchises MAGIC: THE GATHERING and DUNGEONS & DRAGONS.
The company’s unparalleled portfolio of approximately 1,500 brands includes MAGIC: THE GATHERING, NERF, MY LITTLE PONY, TRANSFORMERS, PLAY-DOH, MONOPOLY, BABY ALIVE, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS, POWER RANGERS, PEPPA PIG and PJ MASKS, as well as premier partner brands. For the past decade, Hasbro has been consistently recognized for its corporate citizenship, including being named one of the 100 Best Corporate Citizens by 3BL Media and one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute. Important business and brand updates are routinely shared on our Investor Relations website, Newsroom and social channels (@Hasbro on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.)
© 2021 Hasbro, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
About the Loot Company
The Loot Company™ is a leading subscription eCommerce service for fans of pop culture, video games, anime, and more. The Loot Company collaborates with global entertainment properties such as Pixar/Disney, Fox, Viacom, Crunchyroll, Marvel and NBCU to help audiences discover their favorite products. With over 20 premium consumer product lines in themed and limited-edition crates, as well as crowdfunded Loot Launcher exclusives and limited-edition capsule collections, fandom is delivered directly to subscribers' doorsteps. Loot Crate was acquired by the Loot Company in 2019 and is supported by the heart of a diverse subscriber community affectionately known as Looters. The Loot Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Money Chest LLC, with sister brands including NECA, Kidrobot and WizKids. To sign up for a Loot Company subscription, visit www.lootcrate.com