[SINO Global] SinoXNier English PV
What You Need to Know:
- Acclaimed creative director Yoko Taro enchanted spectators earlier this month at the Media Showcase with SINoALICE, the upcoming mobile role-playing game (RPG) codeveloped by Square Enix and Pokelabo, and published by NEXON Korea
- During an interview at the showcase, Yoko Taro fueled excitement for SINoALICE by revealing an unprecedented collaboration with his acclaimed dystopian action role-playing game, NieR: Automata. While full details of the collaboration are still a mystery, Taro teased the ominous presence of infamous NieR: Automata characters 2B and 9S.
- Yoko Taro’s groundbreaking interview is also available for English media for the time ever, and we have it right here for you too!
- In addition to the upcoming collaboration between Taro’s hit games, SINoALICE officially surpassed one million pre-registrations, earning special rewards for all participating players. Launched in Japan in 2017, SINoALICE’s impressive story and character design earned it the top of the mobile gaming charts with over four million downloads. After much anticipation, SINoALICE descends on its official global launch on Thursday, July 18, 2019.
- Cinderella, Pinocchio, Snow White and more come to life in SINoALICE’s dark retelling of classic storybook fairy tales within an unsettling fantasy world, inspired by the game’s creative director, Yoko Taro (NieR: Automata). The game follows several popular fairy tale heroes as they work together to traverse dangerous lands, battle menacing enemies and solve mind-bending puzzles to save the storytellers that created their stories. Players can currently participate in pre-registration for exclusive rewards through the official website or Google Play.
Source: Official Press Release
Whoooaa, now this is truly something! What an awesome collaboration! SINoALICE looks pretty dope!
Yeah, the visuals are pleasing and the gameplay looks phenomenal!