Discover Dormant Ruins and Unlock Ryza’s Exciting New Abilities!
What You Need to Know:
- KOEI TECMO America and developer GUST Studios revealed that the latest entry in their heart-warming Atelier series, Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy is set to launch this Winter for Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, and Windows PC via Steam®! Players will reunite with a familiar face as they set off on a journey to solve the lost legends of the land.
- In Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy, Ryza embarks on a quest to explore the mysterious ruins that lay dormant around the Royal Capital in the hopes of uncovering the truth behind the bygone legends of the land. These ruins offer players unique puzzles to overcome, while discoveries made in the ruins unlock exciting new field actions, including the ability to ride monsters across the land! Ryza will have to rely on her exploration skills, and her capable companions, to guide her way to the ruins and spring her investigation into action.
- Throughout Ryza’s adventure, her Exploration Diary will be pivotal when venturing throughout the various ruins, as it organizes all of the player’s discoveries, allowing them to form their own theories and solve every mystery they encounter. As they explore every inch of ruins and complete their Research List while collecting ‘Ruin Fragments’ and “Memory Fragments”, they will unlock clues which will then be stored in the diary. Uncovering clues can be challenging, but thanks to the incredibly useful ‘Compass of Recollection’, players will be able to evoke memories from the ruins that allows them to see the general location of where Ruin Fragments are located. By successfully piecing together the clues, the mysteries of the ruins will become clearer. By solving these puzzles, players will be able to unlock special alchemy recipes to aid them on their quest, along with helping Ryza grow.
- Luckily for our heroine, Ryza will not be alone as she explores the mysterious ruins! Joining her party is her old childhood friend, Lent Marslink. After their adventures on Kurken Island, Lent set off on a journey to improve his skills in combat. Over the years, his once cheerful demeanor has faded, and he’s not happy to reunite with his friends.
- Along with the new gameplay and character details, KOEI TECMO also revealed that gamers who purchase a physical or digital copy of Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy during the first two weeks of release will receive an Early Purchase Bonus code for the Summer Fashion Costume Set. In addition, gamers who have save data from Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout will be able to unlock the Classic Costume Set, including outfits for Ryza and her friends from the previous title.
- For all of the latest news on Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy, check out the official site, like KOEI TECMO on Facebook, and follow them on Twitter.
Source: Official Press Release
On to a new adventure!
And you can ride monsters in this one!