What You Need to Know:
- Join the RT campaign to win a special edition!
- Manga onomatopoeia turned into art?! Starting today, we will hold a 3-day limited giveaway of ‘Manga Gion NFT’ to the first 3,300 users (a GAS fee will be charged separately). Manga Gion NFT is a generative artwork created in hopes of spreading Japanese manga culture around the world.
- Along with that, we will also hold another RT campaign for 33 users to win a special edition Manga Gion NFT!
- Manga Gion NFTs consist of 3,333 kinds including 33 special edition NFTs with serial numbers starting from #0001 to #0033 on top of regular edition NFTs with serial numbers from #0034 to #0033. Each NFT features a unique “manga onomatopoeia” and is proven to be one-and-only. Do not miss this chance to get your hands on the “symbol” of spreading Manga culture around the world!
- Receiving the Generative Art ‘Manga Gion NFT’: https://manga-gion.xyz/
- Entry for 33 special edition ‘Manga Gion NFTs’
- 1. Follow BlockBase, Inc. official Twitter @blockbase_inc
- 2. Quote RT the campaign tweet from Otaku Coin Official Twitter with #GetFreeNFT
- 3. Apply from the link below: https://forms.gle/ZAVtXiBZV9pHy1KH9
- Example of Generative Art ‘Manga Kanji NFT’
- What is Generative Art?
- Generative art refers to artworks created, combined, or constructed through a computer algorithm. The artworks are created automatically, mathematically, and randomly and therefore are considered as programmed art created with a combination of intention and randomness.
- Download the Otaku Coin app and follow them on social media!
- Official website
*Period: Until Thursday, 30th 23:59 JST (limited to 3 days)
*A Polygon (Matic) commission fee will be charged when receiving an NFT.
*Limited to 1 per user
*To provide the NFTs to as many users as possible around the world, please refrain from making multiple entries.
*The tweet for retweeting will be pinned to the top of the Otaku Coin Official Twitter.
*Entry Period: Until September 30th, 2021 (Thu) 23:59 JST (Limited to 3 days)
*The images above are a sample and may differ from the actual design after release.
*NFT owners will have digital ownership of the data (within the limits of the general principles of public order and morality)
* The copyright and trademark will continuously belong to the Otaku Coin Association and BlockBase Inc.
*The NFTs are generated on the dominant blockchain ‘Polygon (Matic)’.
Source: Official Press Release