Tune-in to the Debut Digital-Direct Event at 10:00 a.m. PDT / 1:00 p.m. EDT to See the World Premiere of a New Installment in the Life is Strange Series, Updates on Outriders, Marvel’s Avengers, Balan Wonderworld and more!
What You Need to Know:
- SQUARE ENIX® today announced the debut of a new video program called SQUARE ENIX PRESENTS, a series of shows in which the company will reveal new games, updates and news directly to the global gaming community throughout the year. The first show, debuting on March 18 at 10:00 a.m. PDT / 1:00 p.m. EDT on Square Enix’s official Twitch and YouTube channels, will run approximately 40-minutes and include the world premiere of the next game in the critically acclaimed and award-winning Life is Strange™ series, featuring an all-new protagonist wielding an exciting new power.
- The show will also feature trailers, gameplay videos and announcements for the following:
- Outriders™, the high-intensity RPG-shooter set in an original dark and desperate sci-fi universe, coming out on April 1
- Balan Wonderworld™, which arrives on March 26
- The ongoing celebration for the 25th anniversary of TOMB RAIDER®
- Marvel’s Avengers, the story-driven, third-person action-adventure game from Crystal Dynamics
- Upcoming action shooter Just Cause® Mobile
- New mobile game announcements from the award-winning Square Enix Montréal studio
- A look at a few of the whimsical games from Square Enix sister company TAITO
- To receive event updates and other Square Enix news, sign up to become a Square Enix Member; and be sure to subscribe to Square Enix’s official Twitch and YouTube channels ahead of the showcase on March 18. Additional information about SQUARE ENIX PRESENTS can be found at: http://www.sepresents.com/.
Official Homepage: https://square-enix-games.com/en_US
Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/SquareEnix
Official Taito Twitter: https://twitter.com/TaitoCorp
Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SquareEnix
Official YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/squareenixna
Official Event Hashtag: #SquareEnixPresents
Source: Official Press Release
About Marvel Entertainment
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of more than 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media for over eighty years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing, publishing, games, and digital media. For more information visit marvel.com. © 2021 MARVEL
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal™. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 159 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 82 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 81 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.