What You Need to Know:
- Square Enix announced the musical score for their upcoming title LIFE IS STRANGE™: BEFORE THE STORM, the follow up to the award winning episodic original LIFE IS STRANGE. British Indie-Folk band Daughter will be the main attraction with their original music score titled, "Music From Before The Storm” which will be released via Glassnote Records/4AD on September 1, 2017. The game features all the tracks on Music from Before the Storm as well as additional licensed tracks including two classic tracks from Daughters back catalogue.
- The game was officially unveiled as part of the Xbox E3 Briefing in June. The first of three episodes will be released on Xbox One®, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Windows PC on August 31 2017.
- For a full track listing of the original score be sure to scroll down below!
Source: Official Press Release
Full Track Listing
Music from Before the Storm
2. Burn It Down Listen here!
5. The Right Way Around
8. All I Wanted
9. I Can’t Live Here Anymore
10. Dreams Of William
13. A Hole In The Earth
Life is Strange: Before the Storm Announce Trailer [E3 2017]
My money, here take it. I no longer need it.
I don't think my wallet likes me anymore.
6 Games Like Half-Life [Recommendations]
Top 10 Games by Square Enix [Best Recommendations]