Super Cane Magic Zero (SCMZ) Trailer_EN (Release Date)
What You Need to Know:
- Super Cane Magic ZERO, the co-op comedy action RPG from developer Studio Evil and publisher Intragames, will leave players in stitches when it unleashes a hilarious narrative adventure on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Steam for Windows PC, Mac, and Linux across the Americas and Europe this May 30.
- Super Cane Magic ZERO was created in collaboration with Simone “Sio” Albrigi, the comic artist behind the popular Italian YouTube channel Scottecs, which has more than 1.8 million followers. In addition to featuring Sio’s beloved art style, writing, and music, the game includes a variety of familiar faces from the cartoons, including Dr. Buttdog, Flashio, Laser Grandpa, and more.
- Set on the world of WOTF, Super Cane Magic ZERO follows a party of wacky characters on a mission to save the planet from a magical dog who has taken out the Internet, coated the Moon in chocolate, and caused an army of horrifying vegetables to rise up and wreak havoc.
- Hack and slash through a salad with up to four players and help rebuild WOTF in a 20-plus hour campaign featuring a mélange of handcrafted and procedurally-generated dungeons teeming with places to explore and gear to loot. Save the six powerful wizards to unlock abilities across seven strange upgrade trees. Eat most of the items in the world – but remember, just because you can eat whatever you want, doesn’t mean you won’t have to deal with the side effects!
- Super Cane Magic ZERO will retail via the Nintendo eShop and PlayStation Store for $24.99. The game’s Western release will feature English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Brazilian Portuguese language support.
Source: Official Press Release
The one thing that stands out to me the most is the visuals!
Yeah quite colorful and the characters look really wacky and funny.