What You Need to Know:
- Tokyo Otaku Mode is celebrating the release of Sword Art Online the Movie: Ordinal Scale by producing an original, new product line featuring the timeless aesthetics of traditional Japanese style applied to the world of Sword Art Online, known as Sword Art Traditional. Sales started June 2nd.
- Each product’s design sports signature traits thoughtfully influenced by the likes of glass manufacturer Edo Kiriko (est. 1834), Satsuma porcelain saucers, and other famous traditional crafts, while retaining the creative beauty of the world of Sword Art Online. All of the currently available merchandise will be made-to-order and sold in limited quantities. So if you are interested, get them before they are gone!
- Check out the names and the items below and for those interested in getting them, please click here!
- Edo Kiriko (Tokyo) Glass
- Kyo Kuromontsuki (Kyoto) Bookcover
- Kishu Lacquerware (Wakayama) Nail Clippers
- Satsuma-Yaki (Kagoshima) Teacup & Saucer
- Takaoka Douki (Toyama) Paper Knife
- Kokeshi Dolls (Gunma)
- Awagami (Tokushima) Bookmarks
- Kyo Kuromontsuki (Kyoto) Tote Bag
- Traditional Japanese Folding Screen (Tokyo)
- Kyo Sensu (Kyoto)
Ooooooooo Look at all the shinies!
I agree honey-chan. Let's go shopping!