What You Need to Know:
- Following the successful release of the game in Europe and the Americas earlier this year, massively multiplayer role-playing game, Swords of Legends Online, has already hosted several in-game events, added five new raids, and improved various features based on community feedback. As players continue to call for more challenging end-game content, the team will be adding greater dungeon and raid challenges, new PvP formats, in addition to Seasonal Events, new content, and fixes.
- Gameforge and developers Wangyuan Shentang & Aurogon released an updated Roadmap in the latest Community Update. This update talks about upcoming content, while also addressing several topics, including Localization, Test Teams, and new raid difficulties.
- Additional changes to the roadmap will include:
- Season 2 Battle Pass
- Extreme Dungeon Difficulty
- New PvP Features including Guild versus Guild, Faction Warfare, and PvP Raids
- Hard Mode for Raids
- Extreme difficulties for Raids
- Halloween Event
- Holiday Celebrations
- Much more, already in the works for 2022!
- You can find the full community update here.
- Find the latest patch notes here.
- Based on the legends that inspired the multi-award-winning television series, several movies, novels, and a series of games including the recent MMORPG Gu Jian Qi Tan Online — which first launched in China in July of 2019 — Swords of Legends Online introduces a fully remastered edition of the popular AAA saga to a whole new audience in Europe and the Americas, presented in glorious, high-definition visuals designed to take advantage of modern hardware. Legendary warriors will play as one of six initial classes and embark on incredible quests, join forces with formidable allies to take down challenging foes, and rest their weary heads in a home among the clouds — easily accessible thanks to their trusty flying mounts!
- Swords of Legends Online is now available for Windows PC via the official Gameforge client, Steam, and Epic Games Store with text language support in English, French, and German, and English or Chinese voiceovers. The game is available in three editions: $39.99 USD (€39.99), $59.99 USD (€59.99), and $99.99 USD (€99.99). Players who pre-purchase the game will receive a pre-order bonus which includes exclusive cosmetic in-game items. Additionally, the pre-purchase will also provide access to character name reservation and character creation before the official launch.
- Keep up to date with the latest Swords of Legends Online news by following the game on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, Discord, and visiting the official Swords of Legends Online website.
Swords of Legends Online - Phoenix costume and Battle Pass Season 2 Trailer
Source: Official Press Release
OMG! the kitty!