También puedes leer este artículo en:Español
What You Need to Know:
- On March 24th, there was a press conference in Japan announcing that the first anisong streaming platform, ANiUTa, has been launched officially in Japan. 5 popular seiyuu artists and top executives of 10 major music labels gathered and explained what this service is all about. Honey’s Anime had the opportunity to attend and get firsthand information!
- ANiUTa, a combination of the words Ani (anime) and Uta (song in Japanese), is a music subscription service that brings together more than 50,000 songs from all major music labels in Japan. Through this service, listeners are able to search and stream music from anime, video games, vocaloid and tokusatsu. ANiUTa will also feature exclusive original content from TV shows, and seiyuu special collaborations. The service will not only offer the latest releases, but also the record labels' back catalogue to satisfy the nostalgia of listeners of all ages.
- The ANiUTa app can be purchased through App Store and Google Play, for iOS and Android. The subscription costs a monthly fee of ¥600 (around $5 USD). ANiUTa will be offering extra services, such as priority concert ticket reservations and anime merchandise. What’s more, around 20,000 songs from the 50,000 are exclusively available for streaming through ANiUTa.
- The idea behind ANiUTa was to create a service to satisfy the huge demand for anime music, not only in Japan but also around the world. The otaku scene is gaining popularity worldwide, but fans find it difficult to access their favorite songs through other existing music streaming services. For this reason ANiUTa is expected to be launched worldwide by the end 2017!
- Check below some pictures from the conference!
Source: Press Conference
WHAT?!!! Isn't this AMAAAAZING? Having all the anisongs I want on my phone, my waifus singing to me 24/7...
Getting it right now!
Do you know what this means? Once is launched worldwide is going to take over. Finally I will get to see my fav anisong artists performing all around the world as they get more fans through this app