All Forty-Four Digital Volumes of The Drops of God Now Available in English for the First Time
What You Need to Know:
- comiXology Originals and Kodansha are releasing the final eleven volumes of the international bestseller The Drops of God. This marks the first time that the forty-four volume manga series is available in its entirety in English.
- Volumes 34-44 join the previously released volumes, all of which can be read digitally as part of the comiXology Originals line of exclusive content at no additional cost for members of Amazon Prime, Kindle Unlimited, and comiXology Unlimited. These titles are also available for purchase from the Amazon Kindle store and comiXology.
- Created and written by Tadashi Agi with artwork by Shu Okimoto, The Drops of God has had an unprecedented impact on the international wine market and the various wines featured throughout the series.
- The Drops of God weaves an intoxicating tale of family dynamics and wine education. When world-renowned wine critic Kanzaki Yutaka passes away, his will reveals that his fortune of a wine collection isn’t automatically bequeathed to his only son Kanzaki Shizuku, who, in a snub, went to work at a Japanese beverage company whose main focus is selling beer. In order to take ownership of his legacy and the inheritance, Shizuku must correctly identify and describe thirteen wines, the first twelve heaven-sent wines known as the "Twelve Apostles" and the thirteenth known as the "Drops of God," while competing against the stellar young wine critic, Toomine Issei. With determination, a strong sense of taste and smell, and an uncanny ability to describe his experiences, Shizuku submerges himself in the world of wine to try to solve its mysteries and defeat Issei.
- For more updates on comiXology Originals, check out http://comixologyoriginals.com. And for more information on this and other Kodansha USA Publishing titles please visit: kodansha.us.
A cult fave for wine lovers!
And has made wine lovers of others!