New Collab Runs from March 30 – April 20, with "The Seven Deadly Sins" themed Events, Characters, and Dungeons to Experience
What You Need to Know:
- Worlds collide in THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR, Netmarble’s popular mobile action role-playing game (RPG), as fan-favorite heroes from "The Seven Deadly Sins: Judgement of Fury" anime officially step into the world of THE KING OF FIGHTERS. Fans and players alike can now collect new fighters and enjoy this unique collaboration from March 30 to April 20.
- Key characters from "The Seven Deadly Sins: Judgement of Fury" anime, including Meliodas, Elizabeth, Ban, Merlin, King, Dian, Tavern Master Meliodas, and Dancer Elizabeth will be added to THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR as collectible Fighters. By logging in during the collaboration period, players are gifted with a free Tavern Master Meliodas and Elizabeth via special event.
- Netmarble is also unleashing a series of events for players to enjoy, including:
- "The Seven Deadly Sins" Collab Special! Knighthood Check-In Board: Log-in to THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR during the collaboration period to earn Tavern Master Meliodas and Level Up items, such as Souls, Memories, EXP Potions, and Cores
- Strengthen Elizabeth: Players who clear special missions during the collaboration period, can collect Elizabeth and Level Up materials, including Memories, Seven Deadly Sins Imprint Stone Box, Enhancement Hammers, Souls, Gold, EXP Drinks, and more.
- Limited Time Dungeons:
- THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR boasts fast-paced fighting action as players battle through waves of enemies, giant bosses, and rival fighter teams. The excitement is paired with cutting edge graphics, bold colors, and lightning-fast animations. In addition, this game features all of KOF’s classic fighters from ’94 to XIV, with more than 130 fighters available to collect, along with more to come with seasonal events, collaborations with popular IP such as TEKKEN 7, SAMURAI SHODOWN, Seven Knights, and more.
- THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR is available to download on Google Play and the App Store in more than 175 countries and comes with support for English, Taiwanese, Indonesian, Thai, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, Russian, and German languages.
- For more information, please visit THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR’s website.
o Rush Dungeon: The Sin Hidden in KOF– Players will have the chance to defeat monsters from The Seven Deadly Sins: Judgement of Fury, play as the heroes from the popular anime, and earn The Seven Deadly Sins-themed Affinity items
o Advent Dungeon: The Fox Sin of Greed, Ban– By clearing this stage, players will earn coins that can be exchanged with The Seven Deadly Sins Imprint Stones
o Team Relay Dungeon: The Grizzly Sin of Sloth King– Players will have the chance to defeat monsters from The Seven Deadly Sins: Judgement of Fury, and receive additional effects when using the heroes from the popular anime
o Mini Dungeon: Captain Hawk: Players can enjoy a limited mini-game, where the goal is to get rid of Hawk’s left-overs
Source: Official Press Release
Based on the manga “The Seven Deadly Sins” by Nakaba Suzuki originally serialized in the weekly SHONEN MAGAZINE published by Kodansha Ltd.
©Nakaba Suzuki, KODANSHA/The Seven Deadly Sins: Dragon's Judgement Production Committee, TX
About Netmarble Corporation
Established in Korea in 2000, Netmarble Corporation is a top developer and publisher pushing the boundaries of the mobile gaming experience with highly innovative games including Lineage 2: Revolution, The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, Blade&Soul Revolution and MARVEL Future Fight. As a parent company of Kabam, and a major shareholder of Jam City and Big Hit Entertainment, Netmarble strives to entertain audiences around the world with a variety of mobile games based on its powerful franchises and collaborations with IP holders worldwide. More information can be found at http://company.netmarble.com