What You Need to Know:
- The music video of GENERATIONS from EXILE TRIBE's new single "Unchained World" ,which will be released on October 6th, was released. The track is a dance number with a rock taste full of a sense of speed and gravity, and is the ending theme of the anime "Baki Hanma" which will be streamed simultaneously all over the world on Netflix starting on September 30.
- The highlight of the music video is the intense and fast performance by all the members including the vocalists. This is the first time in about four and a half years since the single "Taiyo mo Tsuki mo" (released on April 12, 2017) that the members have danced as intensely as in this video.
- Under the theme of "Unchained," which is also used in the title of the track, has choreography that shows a manly and powerful GENERATIONS. It’s choreography that seems to release the chains that bound their bodies and allows them to express the power of the track and lyrics. In the video, images of the Netflix anime "Baki Hanma" are included in various scenes, and there is also choreography that looks like fighting in the world of the anime, so keep an eye out for that!
- Additionally, the jacket photo of the illustration of the GENERATIONS members and the characters of Baki Hanma together was also released.
- You can apply for the online event with the serial code that is enclosed in the first press edition of this album, so be sure to check it out.
「Unchained World」Music video
CD Release Information
Release date: Wednesday, October 6th, 2021
GENERATIONS from EXILE TRIBE "Unchained World"
[CD + DVD] RZCD-77399 ¥ 1,800
[CD ONLY] RZCD-77400 ¥ 1,000
International Shipping Available on CDJapan: https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/products?term.prodkey=RZCD-77399%2CRZCD-77400
”Baki Hanma” Anime information
Netflix original anime series "Baki Hanma"
Exclusively streamed worldwide on NETFLIX from 30 September 2021
Official site: https://baki-anime.jp/
Official Twitter: @baki_anime (https://twitter.com/baki_anime)
Recommended hashtag #BakiHanma #BakiAnime
© Keisuke Itagaki (Akita Shoten) / Baki the Grappler Production Committee
GENERATIONS official accounts
■ Official website: https://www.generations-ldh.com
■ YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ldhgenerations
■ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GENERATIONS.official
■ Twitter: https://twitter.com/generationsfext
■ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/generations_official/?hl=en
■ TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@generations_official_?lang=en
Source: Official Press Release
They debuted in November 2012 with "BRAVE IT OUT". Since their debut, all the singles have entered the top 10 of the Oricon chart, and the album has won the first place for three consecutive works. The 3rd single "Love You More" was used in the Samantha Thavasa commercial song, and has been played on YouTube more than 20 million times.
The 9th single "Hard Knock Days" was the opening theme of the anime "ONE PIECE", and the 12th single "Tears" was a big hit that won the 1st place on the Oricon chart while being a non-tie-up song. They performed a hall tour in 2015, and an arena tour in 2016 and 2017. In addition, they also did a world tour in 2015 and 2017, and the first dome tour was held in 2018. In 2019, the group's first nationwide five-large dome tour “GENERATIONS LIVE TOUR 2019“ Shonen Chronicle ”” was held and attracted more than 460,000 fans.
At the end of the year, they made their long-awaited participation in the group's first "NHK Red Song Battle" and it has been decided to participate for the second consecutive year as well.
Currently, they are a regular at the radio "GENERATIONS GENETALK" (JFN 29 station net) that has been broadcasted since 2013, and ABEMA "GENERATIONS High School TV" that has been broadcast since 2017. On February 10, 2021, the new single "Ame nochi Hare", which is the theme song of the TV Asahi Saturday night drama "Mokomi: Kanojo Chotto Hendakedo" was released. On July 14th, the original album "Up & Down" was released for the first time in about 1 year and 8 months.