What You Need to Know:
- The preliminary exhibitor list for PAX East 2023, the East Coast’s most-attended gaming event, is now available on the PAX website. PAX East will welcome gamers from around the world to the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center (BCEC) starting Thursday, March 23, through Sunday, March 26, 2023.
- The Pokemon Company, Yacht Club Games, THQ Nordic, Devolver Digital, and Inti Creates are a few of the publishers ready to show off some of their most anticipated upcoming releases at PAX East this year. Chucklefish, Ysbryd Games, XSEED Games, and Plaion will also take over the expo hall with hands-on opportunities for unreleased titles, merchandise from fan-favorite games including limited-edition pins, and much more.
- Tech and hardware giants like Intel, Corsair, and AORUS (GIGABYTE) will have booths alongside industry-renowned indie publishers such as Finji, Raw Fury, Brace Yourselves Games, PM Studios, and many others eager to connect with attendees on the PAX East show floor.
- In addition to a jam-packed expo hall, PAX East 2023 will treat attendees to a weekend filled with panels from fan-favorite content creators and video game industry icons, as well as esports-tournaments, live concerts featuring beloved video game music, freeplay lounges, and community meetups.
- “We can't wait to get back to Boston for PAX East, and kick off another year of shows,” said Jerry Holkins, co-founder of Penny Arcade and PAX. “The designers went above and beyond on the theme this year, and we can't wait to welcome gamers home.”
- For badge purchasing, travel info, event schedules, FAQs, and more, check out the PAX East website, and follow PAX on Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, YouTube, and Instagram.
Source: Official Press Release