What You Need to Know:
- An interactive exhibit titled "Yakusoku no Neverland: Prison break from Gracefield Ver." will take place this summer in Roppongi Museum. It reproduces the Gracefield Orphanage, the story's starting point, so perfectlly that the visitors can feel as if they were a kid of Gracefield.
- This interactive exhibit was made for the visitors to deeply immerse themselves into the story. Once the visitors enter the museum, the door of the orphanage welcomes them. Inside the orphanage, it is divided into 7 rooms which represent each 7 chaptors of The Promised Neverland.
- For instance, the truck in which Connie is accomodated, the desks where Emma takes tests, the pen Minerva uses, and even the smell of the orphanage were reproduced.
- The Prison Break from Gracefield exhibit will begin June 24. Visitors are encouraged to reserve the ticket in advance, but the tickets are also available at the site. General/university students ¥1,800, junior high/high school students ¥1,200, elementary school students ¥600 (tax included)
- Visit the Official Website for more information!
Source: Museum Official Website
Can we become Gracefield's kids!?
Let's make plans for the prison break with Ema and her friends!