Fight alongside beloved Re:ZERO heroes, collect collaboration characters! Chance to get SSR character Ram for free!
What You Need to Know:
- Today’s update for Netmarble’s cinematic adventure role-playing game (RPG) The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross opens up a new world for players, joining Meliodas and the rest of The Seven Deadly Sins to enter the Dragon Kingdom of Lugunica and assist key heroes from the popular Isekai anime Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- All players who log into the game from May 11 through May 25 will be eligible to receive up to 10 tickets for free that can be exchanged for a chance to receive the limited-time Re:ZERO collaboration heroes.
- Starting today, players will have the opportunity to recruit four fan-favorite heroes from the Re:ZERO anime series, such as Emilia, Ram, Rem, and Beatrice. All four characters are available to be collected via the limited-time pickup draw, where a player can choose one of the collaboration heroes for free if they receive 600 mileages.
- Knights will learn more about the world of Re:ZERO in a special World Quest and team up with the heroes of Re:ZERO to take on Petelgeuse in a limited-time Death Match – all for high-value rewards that can be redeemed via The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross’s Exchange Shop. Other in-game events open to players include a Special Mission Event where players can collect Ram by completing various missions, and a Bingo Event where players can collect costumes for the limited-time Re:ZERO heroes by completing the event board.
- The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross translates the storytelling and adventures of [The Seven Deadly Sins] into a highly engaging and entertaining mobile gaming experience, featuring stunning, high-resolution 3D graphics, with more than 150 characters, 200 costumes, and 200 dramatic cutscenes. The game is brought to life with the cast of the original Japanese voice actors reprising their characters. Since its launch in March 2020, the game surpassed 30 million cumulative downloads in a year across the world.
- The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross is now available for download on the App Store and Google Play. For more information, please visit the game’s official website.
Source: Official Press Release
Based on the manga “Nanatsu no Taizai” by Nakaba Suzuki originally serialized in the weekly SHONEN MAGAZINE published by Kodansha Ltd.
©Nakaba Suzuki, KODANSHA/The Seven Deadly Sins: Revival of the Commandments Project,MBS. All Rights Reserved. ©Nakaba Suzuki, KODANSHA/The Seven Deadly Sins: Imperial Wrath of the Gods Production Committee,TX
©Tappei Nagatsuki,KADOKAWA/Re:ZERO2 PARTNERS
© Netmarble Corp. & Netmarble F&C Inc. All Rights Reserved.
About Netmarble Corporation
Established in Korea in 2000, Netmarble Corporation is a top developer and publisher pushing the boundaries of the mobile gaming experience with highly innovative games including Lineage 2: Revolution, The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, Blade & Soul Revolution and MARVEL Future Fight. As a parent company of Kabam, and a major shareholder of Jam City and HYBE (formerly Big Hit Entertainment), Netmarble strives to entertain audiences around the world with a variety of mobile games based on its powerful franchises and collaborations with IP holders worldwide. More information can be found at http://company.netmarble.com