Collect plentiful rewards, including a Jim Hopper hero character, 30 Diamonds, 10x Collab Pickup Draw Tickets, and limited-time collaboration character costume sets in the new update!
What You Need to Know:
- The world of The Seven Deadly Sins collides with a new dimension – the Upside Down – as part of a major collaboration between the Netflix Original Series Stranger Things and Netmarble’s cinematic adventure role-playing game (RPG) The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross. Launching today, players who log-in to the game and play the collab contents from April 27 through May 11 will get to choose from a variety of fan-favorite Stranger Things characters and receive plentiful, high-value rewards, including 1x SSR [Stranger Things] Jim Hopper character, 30 Diamonds, 10x Collab Pick-Up Draw Tickets, and limited-time collaboration costumes for free!
- As the franchise’s first-ever collaboration featuring live-action characters, today’s update introduces four Stranger Things’ characters for the first time ever in an anime game, including Eleven, Jim Hopper, Mike Wheeler, and Will Byers – all of which can be collected via the Collab Pickup Draw and will start at maximum grown state (lv.80 and fully awakened). Players who reach 300 mileage via the Pickup draw will receive an extra SSR hero, while those who reach 600 mileage will be able to get one of the four Stranger Things collaboration heroes.
- With the kingdom in crisis, Knights will prepare for battle with a new World Quest starring the Stranger Things heroes, explore the Upside Down via an in-game event, and work together with The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross heroes in defeating the Mind Flayer to save the day. Players will claim special rewards like costumes, diamonds, and other limited-timed items in the process. Players can also undertake the Collab Special Mission; if they complete six missions such as Event Check-In, World Quest, and the Event Exchange Shop within the event period, players can claim special rewards, including Jim Hopper hero character for free.
- Other limited-time events in the game include:
- Collab Check-In Event – Players who check-in to the game daily will receive up to 10x Stranger Things Collab Pick-Up Tickets and Part.1/Part.2 Guaranteed SSR Tickets.
- Special Card Event – By consuming Thick Card Packs rewards from normal gameplay, players can earn rewards, including the Stranger Things heroes Eleven and Will Byers, in-game costumes for Mike, and other rewards.
- Other events, including the Hawk’s Awesome Treasure Chest, Chapter Cheer Event, Social Share Event, and a Diamond Payback Event, are also live for players to enjoy.
- The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross translates the storytelling and adventures of The Seven Deadly Sins into a highly engaging and entertaining mobile gaming experience, featuring stunning, high-resolution 3D graphics, with more than 150 characters, 200 costumes, and 200 dramatic cutscenes. The game is brought to life with the cast of the original Japanese voice actors reprising their characters. Since its launch in March 2020, the game surpassed 30 million cumulative downloads in a year across the world.
- Full details on the Stranger Things collaboration can be found HERE. The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross is now available for download on the App Store and Google Play. For more information, please visit the game’s official website and Facebook.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross x Stranger Things Trailer
Source: Official Press Release
Based on the manga “Nanatsu no Taizai” by Nakaba Suzuki originally serialized in the weekly SHONEN MAGAZINE published by Kodansha Ltd.
©Nakaba Suzuki, KODANSHA/The Seven Deadly Sins: Revival of the Commandments Project,MBS. All Rights Reserved.
©Nakaba Suzuki, KODANSHA/The Seven Deadly Sins: Imperial Wrath of the Gods Production Committee,TX
STRANGER THINGS: ™/© Netflix, Inc. 2021. Used with permission.
©Netmarble Corp. & Netmarble F&C Inc. 2020 All Rights Reserved.
About Netmarble Corporation
Established in Korea in 2000, Netmarble Corporation is a top developer and publisher pushing the boundaries of the mobile gaming experience with highly innovative games including Lineage 2: Revolution, The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, Blade & Soul Revolution and MARVEL Future Fight. As a parent company of Kabam, and a major shareholder of Jam City and HYBE (formerly Big Hit Entertainment), Netmarble strives to entertain audiences around the world with a variety of mobile games based on its powerful franchises and collaborations with IP holders worldwide. More information can be found at http://company.netmarble.com