What You Need to Know:
- Loot Crate is happy to announce that for the month of October, you can grab the most anticipated craet from Loot Crate with the new Crunchyroll themed crate called Spirits.
- This month's theme will include loot from very popular anime series including Jujutsu Kaisen, Black Clover, and In/Spectre.
- The get this creepy and spooky crate, orders must be placed by Oct. 15, 2021, at 9:00 PM PST.
- The Halloween themed crate, Spirits, starts at $29.99 USD plus shipping and handling and supplies are limited so act fast!
- To get you Crunchyroll themed crate from Loot Crate, make sure to visit the link, here: http://loot.cr/Crunchyroll
About the Loot Company
The Loot Company™ is a leading subscription eCommerce service for fans of pop culture, video games, anime, and more. The Loot Company collaborates with global entertainment properties such as Pixar/Disney, Fox, Viacom, Crunchyroll, Marvel and NBCU to help audiences discover their favorite products. With over 20 premium consumer product lines in themed and limited-edition crates, as well as crowdfunded Loot Launcher exclusives and limited-edition capsule collections, fandom is delivered directly to subscribers' doorsteps. Loot Crate was acquired by the Loot Company in 2019 and is supported by the heart of a diverse subscriber community affectionately known as Looters. The Loot Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Money Chest LLC, with sister brands including NECA, Kidrobot and WizKids. To sign up for a Loot Company subscription, visit www.lootcrate.com
Source: Official Press Release