Be a fashionable Demon Slayer in these genuine sword steel neckalces!
What You Need to Know:
- U-treasure, which handles character jewelry and other goods, has started accepting reservations for Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba necklaces with a Nichirin Blade motif.
- A lineup of five types was created based on the image of Tanjirou Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Inosuke Hashibira, Giyu Tomioka, and Shinobu Kochou.
- The necklaces represent each Demon Slayer's Nichirin Blade by coating colored resin on the sword steel they are made of, which is the material Japanese swords are made of! On the back side, each necklace also has a motif that matches each sword's hilt! (Or lack thereof in Ichinosuke's case).
- The price of each Demon Slayer Nichirin Blade neckalce is ¥18,700 (before tax). Reservations are being accepted on U-Treasure's official website until August 16, 2020.
- Website: https://www.u-treasure-onlineshop.jp/fs/utre/c/kimetsu
Made from sword steel, huh? Fancy!
They're all so beautiful, I'm not sure which one I'd get!