What You Need to Know:
- Sentai announced yesterday that it acquired the third season of the wildly popular, always irreverent fantasy adventure series Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?, aka DanMachi. Sentai broke the news of their latest acquisition during their digital anime industry panel, Sentai at Home.
- Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? III is slated to stream on select digital outlets in October 2020, with a home video release to follow. Sentai and its content partners will deliver the series for audiences in North America, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, the Netherlands, Scandinavia, Turkey, Middle East, and Latin America!
- The exciting third installment in the saga of Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? is produced by J.C. Staff (Food Wars!, The Familiar of Zero, Waiting in the Summer) and is based upon the light novel series created by Fujino Omori. Season 3 is directed by Hideki Tachibana (Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II, Armed Girls Machiavellism, Azumanga Daioh animation director) with series composition from Hideki Shirane (Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?, My Girlfriend is Shobitch, Hayate the Combat Butler).
- Among other returning favorites, the series stars Yoshitsugu Matsuoka (Akame ga Kill!, Devils’ Line, Demon Slayer) as Bell Cranel and Inori Minase (Girls’ Last Tour, Love Lab, Tada Never Falls in Love) as the goddess Hestia. The series also stars Rina Hidaka (GATE, MADE IN ABYSS, Black Bullet) as Wiene, a mysterious newcomer whose presence expands and challenges the broader mythos and immersive fantasy universe of Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
- For Sentai’s latest announcements regarding this and other great titles, be sure to like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
Source: Official Press Release
A Cool Japan Fund portfolio company, Sentai is a leading global supplier of anime and official anime merchandise, distributing and curating one of the industry’s most diverse libraries of top trending and classic titles. Sentai offers thousands of hours of content across both traditional and digital platforms and is dedicated to bringing captivating stories and iconic characters directly from Japan. With hit series that include MADE IN ABYSS, Food Wars!, Princess Tutu and Parasyte -the maxim-, Sentai’s catalog continues to grow with new favorites like Bloom Into You, Revue Starlight and O Maidens in Your Savage Season, as well as classic anime series such as Legend of the Galactic Heroes and The Big O. For more information, visit www.sentai.com.