A wide release in the U.S. and Canada to screen both subtitled and dubbed versions of the poignant coming-of-age anime film about bullying and redemption based on the hit manga series.
What You Need to Know:
- Iconic Events Releasing, a company specializing in distributing special engagement theatrical events to theatres, has announced that tickets are on sale now for nationwide screenings of A SILENT VOICE 5th Anniversary presented in partnership with Anime Expo®, the nation’s premiere anime fan convention, and anime distributor Eleven Arts, for the latest installment of its AX Cinema Nights. A SILENT VOICE 5th Anniversary will be available for limited engagement screenings beginning on Wednesday, October 12th.
- A poignant coming-of-age story about bullying and atonement, A SILENT VOICE received a Best Animated Film nomination from the Japanese Film Academy upon its initial release in 2017.
- Iconic Events’ screenings for AX Cinema Nights coincide with the 5th Anniversary of the film’s debut. AX Cinema Nights is an in-person movie event series celebrating the best new and classic anime films by bringing them to theaters across North America. Leveraging the brand power of Anime Expo, the largest Japanese culture event in North America, AX Cinema Nights brings passionate fans together for immersive and unforgettable community experiences.
- Tickets can be reserved at: https://www.ax-cinemanights.com/a-silent-voice/
- Please check the website for participating theatre locations and showtimes for both subbed and dubbed versions.
- The English dub cast for A SILENT VOICE: THE MOVIE includes renowned voice actors including Robbie Daymond (as Shoya Ishida), Lexi Marman Cowden (as Shoko Nishimiya), Kristen Sullivan (as Yuzuru Nishimiya), Graham Halstead (as Tomohiro Nagatsuka), Kira Buckland (as Naoka Ueno), Melissa Hope (as Miyoko Sahara), Amber Lee Connors (as Miki Kawai), Max Mittelman (as Satoshi Mashiba), Michael Sinterniklaas (as Kazuki Shimada), and Sara Cravens (as Miyoko Ishida).
Source: Official Press Release