What You Need to Know:
- The official website for the Tokyo Babylon 2021 Anime released this week a new key visual, a second PV, and announced a release date of April 2021.
- Some of the cast and staff was also announced! Shota Aoi as Subaru Sumeragi; Nana Mizuki as Hokuto Sumeragi, and Yuichiro Umehara as Seishiro Sakurazuka.
- Shingo Suzuki will direct the anime and the opening and closing themes will be done by Shouta Aoi and Nana Mizuki respectively.
- The imperial family has a high spiritual power by nature. Subaru Sumeragi is the 13th head of the imperial family that has protected Japan spiritually for a long time. As part of Onmyoji's training, he and his twin sister, Hokuto, undertake a request to resolve various spiritual incidents ocurring in Tokyo. One day, when Subaru goes out for work, he meets Seishirou Sakurazuka, a veterinarian, at the foot of Tokyo Tower where cherry blossoms are scattered. Subaru then takes on multiple spiritual cases in Tokyo, both from clients and by personal choice thanks to Subaru's selfless nature. Hokuto hopes Subaru will shift his focus from dangerous spiritual cases to Seishirou and leave that dangerous life. But is this the case?
- Stay tuned for more information as it becomes available!
Source: Official Website
Tokyo Babylon 2021 PV2
Tokyo Babylon 2021 PV1 (previously released)
The fujoshi gods are smiling upon us!
I do love CLAMP!