What You Need to Know:
- Whether they're super-pretty boys, prince-like girls or just don't have a single or exisiting gender, androgynous anime characters can be found wherever you so wish. But who are the fan favourites in Japan?
- Charapedia asked 500 anime fans in their twenties which anime character they thought was the most androgynous-looking, and now we're bringing you the results!
- Do you agree with the ranking? Who would make your top ten? Check out the choices and let us know in the comments below!
Top 10 - Top 6
10. Aoi Hyoudou (Kaichou wa Maid-sama!) / 23 votes
9. Ryuunosuke Fujinami (Urusei Yatsura) / 26 votes
8. Hideyoshi Kinoshita (Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu) / 27 votes
7. Haruka Tenou (Sailor Moon) / 36 votes
6. Yukimura Kusunoki (Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai) / 37 votes
Top 5 - Top 1
5. Armin Arlert (Attack on Titan)
4. Haku (Naruto)
2. Zoë Hange (Attack on Titan)
2. Kurama (Yuu☆Yuu☆Hakusho)
1. Kurapika (Hunter x Hunter)
So many people think Kurapika is the most androgynous? Really? Out of everyone here? Doesn't he lean more towards straight-up feminine?
He is very good at cross dressing but he still has a masculine side! But it's nice to see Haruka and Hange here since they're both canonically not cisgender!!
[ad_dfp position="bottom1" unit_pc1="true" unit_pc2="true" unit_sp1="true" class="mt40"]