What You Need to Know:
- Anime is great in that characters can have literally any hair their creators want them to - I know, I get jealous too. Anyway. That means that a somewhat different hair colour - take green, for example, is as abundant as its more natural counterparts.
- But not all green-haired girls are created equal, and Goo Rankings set out to find which green beauty has stole the most Japanese anime fans' hearts. 500 people in their twenties voted - and there are some clear differences between their choices and ours!
- So who won the top spot in Japan? And do you agree with their selections? Let's read on and find out!
Top 10 - Top 6
10. Youko Shiragami (Jitsu wa Watashi wa) / 2.2%
9. Tsuyura (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) / 3%
8. Kotori Otonashi (The iDOLM@STER) / 3.1%
7. Shion Sonozaki (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni) / 3.8%
6. Eureka (Eureka Seven) / 4%
Top 5 - Top 1
5. Nao Midorikawa (Smile Precure!)
4. C.C. (Code Geass)
3. Ranka Lee (Macross F)
2. Bulma (Dragon Ball)
1. Shouta Kazehaya (Urusei Yatsura)
Source: Goo Rankings
Well the order is certainly different from our top ten... But a lot of the same characters are still there!
Wha? Oh, yeah. Hey, Honey-chan... You ever thought of dyeing your hair green?