What You Need to Know:
- Great anime opening songs set the tone for the series and get you pumped up to watch the episode ahead.
- Akiba-Souken recently held a poll to decipher which of this season's anime have the best theme songs.
- The poll was held from 16 November to 6 December, and received a whopping 9639 votes! See the results below to find out if your favourite made the list!
Top 10 - Top 6
10. I am a Believer! from Haikyuu! Second Season (312 votes)
9. Brand-new World from Gakusen Toshi Asterisk (316 votes)
8. Kyouran Hey Kids!! from Noragami Aragoto (408 votes)
7. Chochocho! Yuru Yuri☆Capriccio!!! from Yuru Yuri San☆Hai! (466 votes)
6. Identity from Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry (472 votes)
Top 5 - Top 1
5. Fuantei na Kamisama from Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen
When I came to, I realized I was standing in the middle of a vast, snowy plain I knew nothing of. I didn't know how I got there. And to add to that, I couldn't remember anything, not even my name. I stood there, dumbfounded at my absurd situation. But then, as if to spite me further, a gigantic monster suddenly appeared, an insect-like creature that began to bear down on me. I tried desperately to run, but it cornered me into a hopeless situation. It was then that the girl appeared. Her name was Kuon. It was this beautiful girl, who bore an animal's ears and tail, that saved my life.
4. THE HERO !! ~Okoreru Kobushi ni Hi wo Tsukero~ from One Punch Man
In this new action-comedy, everything about a young man named Saitama screams "AVERAGE," from his lifeless expression, to his bald head, to his unimpressive physique. However, this average-looking fellow doesn't have your average problem... He's actually a superhero that's looking for tough opponents! The problem is, every time he finds a promising candidate he beats the snot out of them in one punch. Can Saitama finally find an evil villain strong enough to challenge him? Follow Saitama through his hilarious romps as he searches for new bad guys to challenge!
(Source: VIZ Media)
3. DREAMER from Starmyu
Yūta Hoshiya enters Ayana Academy, a school focusing on show business activities, specifically music. The academy has a group of the three students with the highest grades in the musical department, and they are known as the Kao Kai (Cherry Blossom Flower Association). This organization stands at the top of the pecking order within the academy. The shortcut to entering the musical department is to enter the Star Frame class, which is directly taught by the members, and to be recognized by them. Unfortunately, due to their own problems, students Tōru, Kaito, Shō, Shū, and Yūta are all struggling to even remain candidates for the musical department. By a stroke of luck, however, the five are spotted by Kao Kai member Ōtori, and they pique his interest.
2. Hanamaru Pippi wa Yoiko dake from Osomatsu-san
The Matsuno household has six naughty and mischievous sons (who are sextuplets), led by the eldest Osomatsu. They were grade schoolers back in the Shouwa period, but despite of still living in the same old household, the street view as well as the life style of modern day society have changed drastically.
1. No Poi! from Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka??
Second season of Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?. Cocoa arrives at the cafe Rabbit House one day, excited for rabbits. She actually all but lives in that cafe. She meets lots of different girls there, including a tiny and cool girl named Chino, a tough and soldier-esque girl named Rize, a spacey and quintessentially Japanese girl named Chiyo, and the ordinary but dignified Sharo.
[ad_dfp position="bottom1" unit_pc1="true" unit_pc2="true" unit_sp1="true" class="mt40"]