También puedes leer este artículo en:Español
What You Need to Know:
- Valentines is just a few short days away. In honor of the holiday, Charapedia held an online survey to find out which anime girls Japanese fans would most like to marry.
- The survey was held from February 4 to 10, and 60% of the respondents were guys, with over 65% of respondents being between the age of 10 and 30.
- So which 2D girls would fans happily turn from waifu to fully-fledged wife? And do you agree with their choices? Let's look at the results and find out!
Top 10 - Top 6
10. Haruka Minami (Minami-ke) / 276 points
9. Nagisa Furukawa (Clannad) / 286 points
7. Eru Chitanda (Hyouka) / 305 points
7. Yukina Himeragi (Strike the Blood) / 327 points
6. Hinata Hyuuga (Naruto) / 340 points
Top 5 - Top 1
5. Yukino Yukinoshita (OreGairu)
4. Tsubasa Hanekawa (Monogatari Series)
3. Asuna Yuuki (Sword Art Online)
2. Ui Hirasawa (K-On!)
1. Kosaki Onodera (Nisekoi)
Source: Nico Nico News
I can't help but notice a distinct lack of tsundere on this list... Apart from Asuna-chan, of course!
There's no idol girls, either! Maybe Japanese otaku want stability in their marriages?