What You Need to Know:
- Yui Horie, known as Hocchan to many of her fans, is something of a seiyuu legend. Since her debut in 1997, this voice actor and singer has formed bands, performed solo on Japan's most famous stage, Nippon Budoukan, and been in over 350 productions - you just can't help but love her!
- But which of her roles in anime do Japanese fans adore the most? To find out, a survey of 500 people was held on Goo Ranking from February 29 to March 1, the results for which have just been released.
- So which characters made the top ten? Do you agree? Find out now!
Top 10 - Top 6
10. Riko (Mahoutsukai Precure!) / 25 votes
9. Minori Kushieda (Toradora!) / 29 votes
7. Tsurara Oikawa (Nurarihyon no Mago) / 30 votes
7. Chie Satonaka (Persona 4) / 30 votes
6. Yui Horie (Sore ga Seiyuu!) / 31 votes
Top 5 - Top 1
5. Naru Narusegawa (Love Hina)
4. Tooru Honda (Fruits Basket)
3. Hanyuu (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni)
2. Tsubasa Hanekawa (Monogatari Series)
1. Yuria (DD Hokuto no Ken)
Source: Goo Ranking
I feel like whenever a seiyuu ranking is held, there will always be a character from Monogatari in the top ten...
I get that feeling too! None of these results are particularly surprising... Except I've never actually heard of number one?!