The Open-world Adventure is Coming to PC and Mobile Gamers
What You Need to Know:
- Publisher Level Infinite and developer Hotta Studio announced that the hit open-world RPG, Tower of Fantasy will open for pre-loading on August 9th and launch globally on PC and mobile on August 10th, 2022 @ 17:00 PDT. Over 3 million players have signed up for the game at the Official Tower of Fantasy website.
- Set hundreds of years in the future after humanity has escaped the collapsing environment of earth and fled to the distant planet of Aida, the open-world action of Tower of Fantasy has been a hit with gamers in China, and soon gamers in the rest of the world will get to join in on the thrilling action. Players will be able to experience an anime-inspired post-apocalyptic sci-fi art style, freeform character development, immersive objectives, and exciting combat through thrilling battles and exciting open world exploration.
- The global release finally arrives after two closed beta tests where fans got a sneak peek at the build. Players were awed by Tower of Fantasy’s in-depth character customization tool, exciting weapon-based action, shared open-world exploration with friends, and compelling narrative.
- Recently, fans noticed something strange happening on Tower of Fantasy's official twitter; it sent a mysterious garbled message on July 26, causing some to believe maybe the account was hacked. But keen-eyed fans noticed some hidden Morse code in the message, and curious wanderers set about decoding the mysterious information. The message informed Wanderers that the Omnium tower was being disturbed, causing the official account in our world to spin out of control. Does this mean the world of Aida is beginning its descent into ours? After entering the game, more interactive stories about Aida Planet will unfold in front of the wanderers.
- Tower of Fantasy is still open for pre-registration at the official site, as well as on Steam, Epic Game Store, the App Store and Google Play.
● Open-world RPG
● A post-apocalyptic sci-fi anime art style
● Deep character creation tools
● Exciting immersive combat
● Open World exploration
● Real-world physics (climbing, gliding, swimming.)
● Cooperative multiplayer mode
Source: Official Press Release