What You Need to Know:
- Uncover mysteries and discover a piece of Nintendo history with two Famicom Detective Club games, now available in Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch.
- Question suspects, reveal secrets and immerse yourself in two chilling murder mysteries with the Famicom Detective Club: The Missing Heir and Famicom Detective Club: The Girl Who Stands Behind games. These suspenseful tales are now available in the U.S. for the first time for $34.99 each, fully modernized for the Nintendo Switch family of systems. If you purchase one in Nintendo eShop, you can get $10 off the other!*
- Famicom Detective Club: The Missing Heir – The wind whistles through the lush Japanese countryside. A man named Amachi finds you unconscious and stricken with amnesia. After you awaken, you eventually learn that you are a detective working to solve a murder involving the wealthy Ayashiro family. Gather your wits and work to uncover the culprit and your past before tragedy can strike again in this harrowing investigation.
- Famicom Detective Club: The Girl Who Stands Behind – Night has fallen over Ushimitsu High School. After a student loses her life while investigating the story of a bloody ghost that haunts the school, the unnerving tragedy leaves the local community and the victim’s classmates shaken. As a detective in the making, it’s up to you to discover the truth behind the murder and the ghastly rumor of “the girl who stands behind” in this suspenseful prequel tale.
- In these two visual novels, you’ll advance your investigation by interrogating suspects and examining your surroundings. Move the magnifying glass across the screen and inspect clues with a push of a button. Scrutinize witness alibis by selecting the correct questions from a series of options. Only with the truth in hand will you be able to access new areas, meet more suspects and unravel the mystery. You’re in charge of these cases, detective – conduct them as you see fit.
- Originally released in Japan only, Famicom Detective Club: The Missing Heir and Famicom Detective Club: The Girl Who Stands Behind have been revitalized for Nintendo Switch with re-created graphics, music and sound effects. For more information about the games, visit https://nintendo.com/.
* Discount displayed in USD. Discount applied when payment is processed for the second game.
Source: Official Press Release
I love visual novels!